Sunday, February 07, 2010

I now know why I don't like people reading me.

Because the first person who did so (and is still doing so)
likes to make use of my weaknesses to rebutt my points,
but doesn't realise those weaknesses/flaws don't apply every single time.

Don't feel nice when people make assumptions about me
(when they're not true, of course)
(If its true then it wouldn't be an assumption anymore)

Nobody on earth can make me feel more uncomfortable.
(yet that understanding comforts me sometimes)

Common personalities really do clash.
(but there are times when they attract)



One last thing,
when you've won an argument it doesn't neccessarily mean so.

It only means the other party is too tired to argue,
or that they care too much about you to start a conflict.

Most of the time, its like that.


I'm really not that simple a person, I wish I was.

No comments: